We want you to use our website secure in the knowledge that we take your privacy seriously and that we’ve implemented fair and ethical information practices.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that we collect and store may include but is not limited to the following types of information about you:
• Contact information, including your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
• Occupation information, including your company name, company type, your title, and any other information you directly provide to us via registration.
When you use our website, we collect additional non-personally identifiable information.
This includes, but is not limited to, data about your device, browser, operating system, your IP address, general location information, page information, and the date and time of each request you make to us.
This non-personal information may be collected through various technologies, including but not limited to server logs, cookies, and web beacons.
We may use information gathered across our network of websites to create a single user record. Additionally, we may use or combine information that we collect or receive from outside third-party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of our records.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your data for the following purposes:
• Provide you with access to the content and services we produce
• Analyze demographic or behavioral data to improve or personalize the products we offer to you
• Provide you with more relevant advertising content
• Post your user generated content and comments to the sites as you request
• To respond to any emails or requests you directly make to us
• For our own marketing and retargeting purposes
• For our statistical, research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes
• To monitor our products for compliance with our Terms of Service and to protect the security of our network
• To comply with the law
• For any other purpose identified at the time of collection
We will not use the information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share information collected about you under the following conditions:
• With your consent, after letting you know what information will be shared, and with whom.
• To third party service providers helping us provide, improve, and market our products and services. Examples include but are not limited to:
• With government entities as needed to provide our services and where required by law
• As part of an acquisition or merger with another company, a partial or total sale of assets, or another corporate change, including at bankruptcy
• To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement or legal requests) or protect, enforce, or defend our rights, assets and/or interests
• To prevent or respond to a violation of any law, regulation, or our Terms of Service, or as necessary to protect and defend our network security
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features may not work or may not work as designed.
Some browsers make it possible for you to signal that you don’t want your Internet browsing activity to be tracked. Since the Internet community hasn’t reached a consensus on how to honor these signals, we don’t take action to Do-Not-Track requests at this time.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data in a secure backup system for a reasonable period of time in order to assure reliable service and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our network security, and enforce our agreements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Properties are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
We take reasonable measures to help protect data we collect from unauthorized access and use. We cannot, however, fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.